Stage 4 Cancer Game Changer
Game Changing Cancer Seminar
Chance to Change Stage 4 into Stage 1 or Possible Remission!
ICCA is the only global cancer center to offer CoNexus Care™ - which
has been shown to provoke tumor reduction and/or tumor
Hosted by Integrative Cancer Centers of America
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Marriott Hotel, Long Beach Airport
4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, CA, 90815
RSVP needed: email@example.com
What to Expect at Integrative Cancer Centers?
What to Expect at
Integrative Cancer Centers?
During your initial consultation with one of our Patient Directors, information about your current health, treatments and/or therapies undergone to date, and any other information which will better help us to understand your medical needs will be gathered. During your initial consultation, you will be guided through the options that our Centers have to offer patients. If you cannot travel for the first consultation, our Integrative Cancer Specialist will interview you by phone and pass this information onto our Integrative Cancer Team.
- Once you have provided our Centers all the requested information, our team will next design a treatment program based upon your individual needs. The treatment protocol will be explained in detail, including our proposed cost of treatment.
- Our team will review your insurance or Medicare policy(s) to help determine if any of your treatment costs are reimbursable.
- We will then schedule an admission date for you.
- Once admitted for treatment, you will begin the integrative experience, which includes a comprehensive evaluation and review of your treatment program, a CT scan and lab work, advanced evidence-based treatment, lifestyle education and counseling. Treatment program start dates are generally based upon patient needs.
- At the end of your program, you will receive a medical consultation during which your doctor will explain your home program, which includes nutraceuticals, supplements, and medications, which will prepare you for your next treatment.
- Periodic follow-ups will be made to measure your progress and schedule your next appointment.
- Most programs include treatment at Integrative Cancer Center once a weeks for four to five weeks. The number of treatments varies from patient to patient depending on number and size of the tumors.
Being diagnosed with cancer is a very stressful experience for both patient and the patient's family. We believe that researching for the best medical care possible shouldn't add to your stress. Therefore we try to make learning about our center easy and stress-free.