What to Expect at Integrative Cancer Centers?
During your initial consultation with one of our Patient Directors, information about your current health, treatments and/or therapies undergone to date, and any other information which will better help us to understand your medical needs will be gathered. During your initial consultation, you will be guided through the options that our Centers have to offer patients. If you cannot travel for the first consultation, our Integrative Cancer Specialist will interview you by phone and pass this information onto our Integrative Cancer Team.
- Once you have provided our Clinic with requested information, our tumor board will design a customized treatment program based upon your individual needs. The treatment protocol will be explained in detail, including our proposed cost of treatment.
- A formal treatment proposal and Exhibit A descripting your proposal treatment in detail will be delivered to you for review and signature
- You will then be scheduled for treatment.
- Once admitted for treatment, you will begin the integrative experience, which includes a comprehensive evaluation and review of your treatment program, a CT scan and lab work, advanced evidence-based treatment, lifestyle education and counseling. Treatment program start dates are generally based upon patient needs.
- At the end of your treatment cycle you will receive a medical discharge and consultation during which your doctor will explain your home program, which includes nutraceuticals, supplements, and medications, which will prepare you for your next treatment.
- Periodic follow-ups will be made to measure your progress and schedule your next appointment.
- Most programs include daily treatments at our Integrative Cancer Center facilities for two consecutive weeks. The number of treatments varies from patient to patient depending on number and size of the tumors.
Being diagnosed with cancer is a very stressful experience for both patient and the patient's family. We believe that researching for the best medical care possible shouldn't add to your stress. Therefore we try to make learning about our center easy and stress-free.
Learn About the Next Step for Your Treatment
Our Patient Directors are available for you
Cancer Does Not Wait!