Stage 4 Cancer Game Changer
Game Changing Cancer Seminar
Chance to Change Stage 4 into Stage 1 or Possible Remission!
ICCA is the only global cancer center to offer CoNexus Care™ - which
has been shown to provoke tumor reduction and/or tumor
Hosted by Integrative Cancer Centers of America
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Marriott Hotel, Long Beach Airport
4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, CA, 90815
RSVP needed: email@example.com
What is CoNexus Care?
Unique Precision Tumor-Targeting
Immuno-Modulating Cancer Therapy!
CoNexus Care offers significant improvements over most conventional and even alternative treatments. Features and advantages of CoNexus Care.
Conventional Chemo Therapy
- Circulates through the entire body.
- Effectiveness. Very limited amount of medicine gets into tumor, (normally around 1% or less).
- Side Effects. Destroys both cancerous tumor and normal healthy cells, but mostly your normal cells.
- Cycles. To achieve significant effectiveness, chemo injections must be repeated many times.
- Destroys targeted cancer cells and normal healthy cells. The warning is that it can cause new cancer developing in different areas of the body.
CoNexus Care Therapy
- Stops and limits the expansion or growth of the cancer.
- Alerts the immune systems that there is an invader.
- Greatly reduces late stage or inoperable tumors without causing unnecessary damage to surrounding tissues.
- Plan that uses multiple techniques simultaneously to take a patient’s individual tumor and shrink it.
- Side Effects are minimal.
- Reduces the tumor cells.
ICCA's primary focus will be the application of CoNexus Care, with a full menu of services having a high success rate and commitment to eliminate cancer. One of ICCA’S prestigious oncologist will consult, evaluate, discuss a treatment plan which will include follow up care. A plan uniquely individualized, precision tumor-targeted cancer therapy, and ongoing reports to your home-based physician for your primary care physician, and post care.
CoNexus Care Tumor Targeted