Integrative Cancer Therapy Care
Integrative Cancer Therapy Care
The Better Option!
Integrative Cancer Center physicians treat cancer very differently than how "conventional" cancer therapy is administered; especially when the odds for a more favorable long-term survival and overall patient comfort outcomes are taken into account.
Integrative Cancer Centers will offer a wide array of both unique and novel protocols for treatment of solid tumor cancers (regardless of stage). Integrative Cancer Centers integrates clinically supported treatment protocols through the “blending” of three distinctly different yet mutually compatible “standard of practice” disciplines. To wit:
ICCA's primary focus will be the application of Intra-tumoral Immunotherapy, a uniquely individualized precision tumor-targeted cancer therapy, followed by science based immunotherapeutic protocols (i.e. dendritic cells, NK cellular vaccine, autologous adoptive immunotherapy, etc.) followed up with cellular based autoimmune restoration (i.e. cord blood cellular transplantation, xenotransplantation peptides and polypeptides, etc.).
Intra-tumoral Immunotherapy is a unique infiltration of specific tumoric antigenic agents and specific instigating cytokine treatment that combination of five FDA approved medicines and compounds with a new indication, directed towards the treatment of all stage solid cancer tumors. Intra-tumoral Immunotherapy has been formulated to serve three vitally important solid tumor therapeutic functions:
Most simply, Integrative Cancer Care is designed to destroy the cancer before potentially destroying the patient; leaving the patient healthier and even stronger than before the cancer was diagnosed.
The main difference between conventional and integrative care therapy is how the treating physicians view the importance of the patient's immune system. The basic consensus among clinicians is that cancer is caused, at least in part, by a severely compromised immune system, even though the majority of clinicians choose to totally ignore enhancing the patient's immune system as part of the overall cancer therapy strategy.
Conventional surgery, chemo, and radiation therapies destroy millions of good cells, often devastating the patient's immune system. We also know that surgery can cause cancer metastases later on. Chemo and radiation therapies very often destroy a patient's good cells in addition to destroying the P53 tumor-suppressor gene, which is why so many patients can experience recurrence anywhere from 5 to 10 years after initial debulking. Perhaps this is the reason government statistics tend to measure "survival rates" at the five-year mark.
There are three significant considerations when discussing potential cancer therapy regardless of the cancer center or their oncologists.
- What is the least invasive but most effective protocol for debulking my tumor?
- Which protocol causes the least amount of damage to my immune system?
- Identify lifestyle changes that will make my body less hospitable to a cancer's return.
Too often patients become frightened after a diagnosis of cancer and pressured into undergoing a particular treatment before having time to educate themselves, and/or consider their options.
Integrative Cancer Centers America focuses on making the tumor less invasive, while enhancing the critically important natural immune system.
- Reduce tumor activity by injecting Intra-tumoral Immunotherapy – a nontoxic cancer medicine with a build in immuno-modulator directly into the tumor, where it stay for several weeks without weakening the immune system.
- Detoxify environmental toxins from the liver, in addition to clearing cellular tumor debris during treatment.
- Initiate immune boosting therapies - i.e.: Vitamin C, Myer's cocktail, hyperbaric oxygen, and ozone therapies, which have all been shown to help destroy cancer cells, while enhancing the patient's natural immune defenders.
- Homeopathic remedies - which help support the liver, as cancer usually takes hold when a body is depleted of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, thus dietary counseling is recommended.
- Various studies, including the '2010 President's Cancer Panel' have said, "cancer is an environmental disease" - so education is needed to avoid carcinogens.
- Emotional, psychological, and spiritual components to prevent cancer from returning.