Vitally Important Questions for your Oncologist
There are several very important considerations when discussing potential cancer therapy oncologists regardless of the cancer center.
- How do you minimize the potential for the microscopic spread of cancer cells during my initial biopsy and/or while undergoing first-line surgery?
- Does your center employ any form of neoaduvancy to reduce overall tumor mass and/or obviate any potential microscopic spread before any invasive procedures are undertaken?
- How does your center prevent and/or greatly reduce potential cancer recurrence?
- When do you feel a PET scan should be ordered?
- How do you feel about introducing select alternative and/or complementary treatment protocols if indicated?
- How long will my treatment be?
- What are the potential side effects?
- How will this treatment affect my quality of life?
If you or a loved one is facing a treatment decision, losing hope, or looking for alternative treatment options, please take the time to review our website, then call us with any questions.
We're here to help you understand the unique benefits of CoNexus Cancer Care!
Learn About the Next Step for Your Treatment
Our Patient Directors are available for you
Cancer Does Not Wait!