What is Conexus?
First of its kind
Precision Tumor Targeted Immuno-Modulating Cancer Therapy!
Conexus offers significant improvements over most conventional and even alternative treatments. Features and advantages of Conexus.
Conventional Chemo Therapy
- Circulation. Circulates through the entire body.
- Effectiveness. Very limited amount of medicine gets into tumor, (normally around 1% or less).
- Side Effects. Destroys both cancerous tumor and normal healthy cells, but mostly your normal cells.
- Cycles. To achieve significant effectiveness, chemo injections must be repeated many times.
- Costs. Destroys too many normal cells, reduces your immune system, weakens your body.
- Circulation. Stays in tumor, does not circulate through the entire body .
- Effectiveness. High percentage of medicine gets into the tumor (normally 95% or higher). Two-fold advantage: destroys tumor cells and acts as immuno-modulator, to reduce tumor cells in other areas of the body, which prevents metastasis.
- Side Effects. Destroys the tumor and very few, if any healthy cells.
- Cycles. Medicine is injected directly into the tumor, with minimal repetitions.
- Costs. Destroys only tumor cells, not normal cells, does not reduce, but rather increases your immune system, strengthens your body.
ICCA's primary focus will be the application of Conexus, a uniquely individualized precision tumor-targeted cancer therapy, followed by science-based immunotherapeutic protocols (i.e. dendritic cells, NK cellular vaccine, autologous adaptive immunotherapy, etc.), followed up with cellular based autoimmune restoration (i.e., cord blood cellular transplantation, xenotransplantation, peptides and polypeptides, etc.).
Conexus consists in a unique infiltration of coagulants, tumor antigen enhancers and cytokines, which combines five FDA-approved medicines and compounds, and is directed towards the treatment of all stage solid cancer tumors.
There are three significant considerations for patients when discussing potential cancer therapy regardless of the cancer center or their oncologists. What are they?
Instead, Integrative Cancer Center specialists treat Stage 3 and 4 cancers from inside the tumor, not from outside the tumor! Even better, Conexus consists in a series of CT-guided (directly into the center of the tumor) injections over generally a four- to five-week period, depending on the size and number of tumors!
When multiple autologous tumor antigens are released from dying cells within the coagulated tumor, they become a "priming" event for T cell response, which then stimulates immunity within the patient's entire body. These cell deaths are called a "good death", which elicit an immune response equivalent to an in-vivo self-vaccination promoted by an immunologic modulator, i.e., a small molecule hapten.
Some standard medical care practitioners are also practitioners of CAM (define).
Complementary medicine is used along with standard medical treatments but is not considered to be standard treatments. One example is using acupuncture to help lessen some side effects of cancer treatment.
Conexus consists in a unique infiltration of specific tumor antigen enhancers and immunomodulators, which combine five FDA approved medicines and compounds, and is directed towards the treatment of all stage solid cancer tumors. Conexus has been formulated to serve three vitally important solid tumor therapeutic functions:
Conventional surgery, chemo, and radiation therapies destroy millions of good cells, often devastating the patient's immune system. We also know that surgery can cause cancer metastases later on. Chemo and radiation therapies very often destroy a patient's good cells in addition to destroying mutated, cancer cells, which is why so many patients can experience recurrence anywhere from 5 to 10 years after the initial debulking. Perhaps this is the reason government statistics tend to measure "survival rates" at the five-year mark.
A simple phone call today could prolong your life!