Integrative Cancer Centers of America
The editorial staff of cancercenter.com includes content writers who research general cancer information and consult with several different areas, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical professionals (e.g., physicians, therapists, nurses, etc.)
- The ICCA marketing team
- The ICCA outside legal department
- Outside experts
Our goal is to deliver thorough and accurate information for cancer patients and their families, so they can make informed decisions about where to go for treatment.
When developing content for Integrative Cancer Centers of America, the editorial staff relies heavily on knowledge of the medical professionals at our cancer hospitals, as well as third parties.
We also provide general cancer information about disease types, treatments offered, etc. on our website. To derive this content, the editorial staff references various sources of cancer literature and reputable health websites, including, but not limited to, the following:
- American Cancer Society (cancer.org)
- National Cancer Institute (cancer.gov)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (cancer.net)
- National Foundation for Cancer Research (nfcr.org)
- CancerCare (cancercare.org)
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (nccn.org)
- MedlinePlus (medlineplus.gov)
- OncologyChannel (oncologychannel.com)
- OncoLink (oncolink.org)
- Oncology Nursing Society (ons.org)
- Caring4Cancer (caring4cancer.com)
- Association of Cancer Online Resources (acor.org)
- Health On the Net Foundation (hon.ch)
A simple phone call today could prolong your life!